Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Blog meme

From Butch Baily:

* We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.

* Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

* People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

* At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here it goes:

1) I have over 150 books on my bookshelf, catagorized according to the Library of Congress system.

2) I'm trying to teach myself Greek.

3) Also on my bookself is a dirty, six-inch tall stuffed animal I found laying on the edge of a garbage can

4) When I turned twenty, I put up a notice on Facebook that said "Chris is no longer a teenager. Took long enough."

5) In reality, I haven't quite come to grips with that fact.

6) My room is such a mess I have difficulty finding things.

7) I realize that (6) isn't much of a revelation for a twenty-year old male.

8) By the end of next month, I plan to have query letters sent to a number of publishing houses for a book I've written (or am mostly finished writing).

Okay, now, people to tag:

Hemant

Vjack

The Ebon Muse

Jon Swift

Brent Rassmussen (nope, beaten to it)

Ed Brayton

Brian Flemming

Katie Kish

John Loftus

3 comments:

Katie Kish said...

...i went to go and do this meme, but my blog is broken. ...wweeird. I will do it soon.

Hallq said...

Broken... what do you mean broken?

Katie Kish said...

there was a slight server error. my site is hosted by 1and1... and today there seemed to be a glitch or two in the hosting. but all is just dandy now.